“Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy”
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Welcome and Overview
As Arizona’s chief executive, Governor Hobbs’ top priority is to serve the people of our state. She wants to make sure that government works for the people. She understands that navigating state government can be a daunting task, which is why she has a dedicated team to assist you with your concerns and connect you with the resources you need. Whether you are seeking information about state programs, requesting assistance with a problem, or seeking to voice your concerns, our Constituent Advocates are here to help!
The Mission of the Office of Governor Hobbs is to make a just, prosperous, and resilient Arizona for everyone by acting with integrity, engaging communities, and making government a force for opportunity and growth. Constituent Engagement’s Mission is to ensure that government is accessible and responsive to the needs and concerns of the people of Arizona.
The Advocate’s Role
Constituent Advocates engage with the people of Arizona in order to listen to their viewpoints, address their concerns, connect them with information and resources, help them obtain services they need, and ensure they find solutions to their problems.
Ways We Can Help!
- Assistance with State Agencies: If you are experiencing a problem with a state agency or service, we can help you navigate the system and advocate on your behalf. Our team can also provide you with information on a range of topics including healthcare, public assistance, education, transportation, public safety, child support, and more.
- Voice Your Opinion: We are here to listen to your concerns and help make your voice heard.
- Recognitions, Proclamations and Commendations: We can produce commendations and proclamations to recognize people and community events.
- Referrals to Community Services: We can help connect you with community services and organizations that can provide additional support.
- Constituent Outreach: We regularly hold outreach efforts throughout the state to engage constituents.