Letters of Greeting and Certificates
Governor Brewer is pleased to offer greetings to organizations visiting Arizona and to acknowledge outstanding or memorable achievements of Arizona residents. Please review these guidelines carefully before sending your request to the Governor’s Office.
- Arizona Residents Only. The Governor’s Office will send greetings to Arizona residents only, for special occasions as outlined below.
- Advance Notice Required. Your request must be received four (4) weeks in advance of the event date. We make every effort to honor every request, but we cannot guarantee a greeting if this guideline is not met. Generally greetings are not sent after the event date, except for wedding congratulations and newborn acknowledgements.
- Anniversary Greetings. Anniversary greetings are extended to those couples who are celebrating their 25th, 50th (and subsequent) wedding anniversary.
- Birthday Greetings. Birthday greetings will be sent to individuals 75 years of age and above.
- Other Greetings. A limited number of special occasions other than birthdays and anniversaries exist for which the Governor’s Office will send appropriate recognition to Arizona residents. These occasions include important events such as:
- Wedding (send your request after the event)
- Baby's Birth (must be born during Governor Brewer’s Administration; send request only after baby's birth)
- Eagle Scout Award
- Girl Scout Gold Award
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah or equivalent occasion
- Academic Achievements
- Heroic Actions
- Military Retirement
- Police and Fire Retirement
- State Retirement
- Corporate Retirement
- Required Information. Please include the following in your request:
- Name and home address of honoree(s)
- Form of address (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Miss, etc.)
- Exact date of occasion (month, day, year)
- Age(birthdays) or number of years of marriage
- Your (the requestor's) name and daytime phone number
- Wedding (Include couple's married names and current or new address)
- Baby's Birth (Include baby's date of birth and full names and address of baby and parents)
- When to Expect Your Greeting. In most cases, greetings will be mailed from the Governor’s Office approximately five (5) days prior to the event. Please mail requests to:
- Constituent Services
Office of Governor Jan Brewer
1700 West Washington
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Fax: (602) 542-1381
- Constituent Services